Recruitment and diversity
We recognise that talented people come from diverse backgrounds, who contribute to our successes in a number of ways. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women and Indigenous Australians to apply. Our recruitment process includes application review, shortlisting, initial telephone discussions, and formal interviews.
As part of our pre-employment process, we will require:
- Two referee contacts details of a previous manager or supervisor to conduct a minimum of two reference checks
- Pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- A National Police Clearance (no more than 6 months sold)
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia
- We will also request a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination certificate, if you have one, however, this is no-longer mandatory