Our share register is maintained by Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited (Computershare).
Security holders who wish to update personal or contact information, elect to receive communications electronically, such as the company’s annual report or notice of meeting can do so via www.computershare.com.au/easyupdate/PLS and follow the prompts, or contact Computershare (using the details below).
When you use Easy Update or contact Computershare you will need your Security Reference Number (SRN) or your Holder Identification Number (HIN) and your postcode. Both numbers are on your Issuer Sponsored/CHESS statements.
Notice of Rights of Members to Elect How to Receive Certain Documents
Pilbara Minerals Limited ACN 112 425 788 (Company) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) to its members (Shareholders) of their right to:
- elect to be sent or not to be sent certain documents; and
- make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
Documents covered by this notice include:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, e.g. Notice of Meeting and Proxy Form, and any accompanying documents
- documents that relate to a resolution to be considered by the members of the Company (including a resolution to be considered by a class of members of a Company) without a meeting;
- the Annual Report (comprising the Financial Report, Directors’ Report and Auditor’s Report on the Financial Report);
- a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website; and
- any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations,
(together, the Prescribed Documents).
Your right to make an election
Each Shareholder is entitled to:
- elect to be sent the Prescribed Documents in either physical form or electronic form; or
- elect not to be sent the Annual Report (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying the Company of their election (Standing Election).
A Shareholder may make a Standing Election in relation to all Prescribed Documents, or a specified class(es) of Prescribed Documents.
The Company encourages all Shareholders to receive communications electronically, to ensure that they stay informed, and assist the Company in reducing the environmental impacts of the business and costs.
In addition to any Standing Election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request that the Company send any particular Prescribed Document(s), in physical form or in electronic form on an ad hoc basis.
Notifying the Company of your election or request on how to receive Prescribed Documents
You can make your election and/or request by contacting our share registry directly at:
T: +61 3 9415 4000 (outside Australia) or 1300 850 505 (within Australia)
M: Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd, Level 11, 172 St Georges Terrace Perth WA 6000
For further information, please contact the Company by email at email@example.com or by telephone at +61 8 6266 6266